Based on continued interest in the initiative, the Wisconsin Fast Forward program is once again accepting grant applications.
The Department of Workforce Development’s Office of Skills Development will collect applications for the Industry Sectors Worker Training Grants. This program is designed to help fund the development of innovative and collaborative customized worker training programs.
The program’s key features include:
- Grants are available to all industry sectors and companies of any size.
- Awards range from $5,000 to $400,000.
- Cash or in-kind match equal to 50% of the grant award amount is required.
- Grantee must complete training of at least 85% of the contracted number of trainees.
- At least 65% of trainees must be placed in positions with the placement. partner(s) identified in the grant application that require the skills taught in the provided training.
- At least 75% of incumbent trainees receive increased wages.
For more information and to apply, please see the grant program announcement summarizing program requirements.