FACC is committed to providing the necessary resources to help business start-ups, assist viable existing businesses facing short-term downturns, and help growing businesses capitalize on identified opportunities through collaboration.
FACC offers the following one-to-one counseling topics:
- Business planning assistance
- Loan packaging assistance
- Business management assistance (e.g., HR and marketing)
- Financial management assistance, such as helping to use accounting software
- Periodic business performance reviews
- Bank credit standards readiness check
- FACC borrower annual review benchmarking and annual metrics progress
- Business development in government contracting assistance
- Construction safety assistance
- Business growth and expansion assistance
- Business bank transition coaching
- Ongoing business safety net services throughout the business lifecycle
If you are interested in any of these or have another topic you want to discuss, please contact us at 414-604-2044. We are here to help you every step of the way.
In addition to one-on-one help, FACC offers workshops, and classes throughout the year, and leads sessions at statewide conferences and events.